Thursday, October 25, 2012

MARKETS MAY FALL STEEP.....BEWARE !!!!!!


THE OCTOBER SERIES CAME TO SAFE END favoring BULLS: The real challenge opened for Bulls to keep buying above this 5720 level. I kept on mentioning the same levels as they are still intact at both the ends, as the BULLS and BEARS are equally strong to show their strength. Now the best indication is coming form LICHOUSING. The other counters are equally important but I take LIC as my reference point. The markets are in BULLS grip, doesn’t mean that the markets will go in North direction only. The bears may sell at Higher prices can push the Bulls to unwind their positions as the market slides……

The Global renowned market experts are predicting a fall of 20% from these levels. I totally agree with their views. People close to me know that I am mentioning that the markets will take a yearly high and hit the bottom at 3900-4100 level of Nifty. Now I see the markets may touch above 5865 but it should comfortably cross 5935 important hurdle and touch 6080 level.

In case of any bad news or the failure to perform either on the corporate front or on the Govt liberalization reforms supports, markets may crumble with out support. My only concern for this view is that the markets are not yielding below 5630 level despite of a very good run in the past/Sep-12 series run-up. This gives me a doubt that the strong hands are holding at higher prices and weaker hands are BUYING….

If you buy the above idea then the markets definitely fall with out any doubt. The positive side is that the SMALL caps and MID caps are out performing may lay a good foundation for a sustained BULL run. My personal view is that the Nifty shall SWING in the orthodox manner…

No comments: