Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stellar performance!

The markets showed a beautiful up move beyond expectation. I was under the impression of down ward move as the other markets correcting. But technically the market did not trade below 4349 even foe 5 minutes, saved me from my shorts.
The day went long enjoying the up move with out participation. The techs moved very well as anticipated Satyam made a run-up after 473-475 level to 490+ (read 4th July post) and likely to touch 520-30 range. TCS above 1129, Infosys above1935 are strong but I made no money as I was expecting a correction any time.
I made my shorts in RIL below 1713 level, SBI below 1549-46 level. Once the levels crossed waitng for a chance that did not turned except in RIL. The greatest regret is I could not believe the up move and failed to take delivery in Satyam. After all it is the beauty and greatness of the market.

No comments: