Sunday, December 12, 2010

The FIRST-TIME…

The story of First time goes like this…
My M.Sc. Psychology is the first exam I wrote with out preparing well, with a give up reason. It is the first exam I came out in the first half an hour. It is the first exam I am happy of not writing my exam well. For all this the answer is simple, I want FIRST class to get eligibility to my next level of Phd persuasion.

It takes little time, looks simple to dream but practically many hurdles and determinants to progress. Here on wards I am left with one option- have to focus, rededicate myself to my goals and plans of achievement. I have to first apply my study into practice – “Theory to Application” be it in the Psychology or in my hand on experience in Stock Market. I worked hard to know, I continued to study despite of repeated mistakes driven failures but accumulated and acquired lots of principles. The skill sets are worth to reap the benefits but the implicational use has become limited due to various reasons.

I can elicit different reasons why I didn’t write my Psychology exams but the examiner asked exactly what I should not to write the exam. The same rule is applicable to my Stock Market theory and my expertises are questioned by my position. I can debate and explain how it goes, workout and happen but the rewards are limited.

So the rule is simple- I have to integrate my various skills for a dedicated time bound application. I publicly announced that I will write some 3 to 5 books and my books should carry a name of Dr. NageswaraRao Bammidi having wide spread of multidimensional knowledge and experience….and so on. 

I developed a ROPE-Theory for Success - Result Oriented Planning and Execution. Nothing less than that is not acceptable. The practice shall start from today. 

No comments: