Thursday, December 09, 2010

Personality test….

I literally failed to pass the personality test….an exam I wrote for my MSc-Psychology.
The story goes like this….My life time dream and a long drawn waiting to get a Psychology degree provided me an opportunity to understand the personality..especially mine first. Today be it a genuine reason on not but studied till the last minute. I planned to start by 1pm to reach hall and exam starts at 2pm.I was on duty for some reason continued my study up to 1.30 then upto 1.50.I was under the impression that I can make my journey in 10min.
The influence of External environment.-I forgot my keys to my Suzuki bike and the engine is on …result...the battery got discharged. When I was in hurry, it gave an empty support by not starting despite of several attempts. So my whole plan went drain.
I ran like a student to reach my exam hall. I went to my same hall where I wrote my earlier paper. The same examiner, both exchanged greets, took my paper, registered my self on the answer sheet, then the examiner noticed that my seat number was not in that hall but on the other side of the next building.
He was nervous because I attempted, wrote the answer sheet and cannot let me carry the question paper& answer sheet to reach my new hall. When I suggested, he agreed to send those with the watchman, requested my support to get him available.Now it is my turn to request that guy, expressed his dislike and furious on the incident. He not willing to play a responsible role but yielded to my request. The time is running, and then I got internal tension when he went into the principals’ room. I waited impatiently and nervous.
I read the question paper, my last minute study didn’t help me anyway, mind is working on the challenges, followed the attendant reached the hall in the next building at 3rd floor. I lost the rhythm of my heart beat, got sweating and could not manage felt guilty of the situation.
Now coming back to the “Personality” exam: though planned but the external environment can spoke the calmness.
I have decided to prepare well for the exams because I need to get first-class not the pass marks. I have second year to go and in between, can avail a supplementary. 

There is a lot more I need to do and I will.
I regularly dedicate my time to work on the book about        

“The Psychology & Price movements in Stock Market".

========================The markets are devoid of positive news, bundled with the scams and involvements. The opposition is lobbying the industrialists, so is the ruling party. The party is spoiled for now until….the last published levels are honored.
.............The markets favourite scrips now are Bharti, Coal India, Rpower, Tata power, Pharma and FMCG. At this juncture Nifty is at cross roads despite a 700 points dive from a peak of 6340 level. The bears may exert press if Nifty fails to bounce now to and stay above 5980 level.
The banks will get a breather in beating when SBI stays above 2846 level and the Reality get relief when DLF stay above 306-08 level.

No comments: