Monday, July 23, 2012

Markets are for "Dreams of Execution"



In my latest Tweet told that the markets are headed for 4950 level which is still valid. As I mentioned in my earlier postings, the markets are positioned for a breakout .......... which side ???????????? Anybody's guess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. For now don't short because of external steep falls due to EURO crisis.

I will favour Bears due to economic conditions, monsoon and liquidity crunch and other political instabilities. I am with BEAR's so long they KEEP NIFTY below the 5000 mark on closing basis. 
Technically the markets are still in bull grip.The DAX is in Bulls grip until it floats above 6130 - 6090 level. 
---
I offered my personal advice to buy on 1st June period and at the same time I asked to sell from 5335 till 5380 level ( During 1st week of July-12). 

Market participants very rarely utilize the opportunity market provides but every body speculate and live in "Dreams of Execution" after the events/news is known to every body. This type of thinking keep a HAPPY FEELING for being a market participant. I am no eception to this theory....This is universal...
-----
GOOD NEWS FLOWING, MARKETS ARE AGAIN IN BULL GRIP.I ASKED TO BUY 4700 TO GET 5180 NOW BE CAUTIOUS AT 5280-5330 LEVEL TO TEST 4940-60 LEVEL.

NOT IN BULL GRIP BUT BULLS MANAGED TO BRING NIFTY TO 5030 SAFE ZONE LEVEL. MONDAY THE RISE IS STRONG,SHALLNOT FALL BELOW 4880 TO TEST 5365

THE FALL IN THE EUROPE IS DENTING OUR RISE BUT NOT TRIGGERED A STEEP FALL. NIFTY4800 IS A GOOD SUPPORT. ANY HOPE TO BULLS IS ONLY ABOVE 4989

SO MARKETS ARE CONSOLIDATED FROM 4800 LEVEL. THOSE WHO BELIEVED SBI BUYING AT 1930 MADE A KILLING., HAS POTENTIAL TO TOUCH 2400





No comments: